Relevant Bible Seminars is a Christian, not-for-profit ministry in Vancouver, Washington. Our heart's desire is for you to have an opportunity to study God's Word and understand it better. Our prayer is that you will deepen your love for Jesus, the One who is the Author and Finisher of our faith, and that you will come away with a deeper knowledge of what the Bible has to say about the times we live in.
Relevant Bible Seminars offers Bible classes throughout the United States and around the world, hosted by select local churches and presented by knowledgeable instructors with decades of Bible study experience. Our seminars focus on practical application of Bible principles to your life, frequently focusing on Bible prophecy and what it says about your future.
We believe the Bible is still relevant for our lives today. We want to help you get to know what the Bible says, so you can find answers to the challenges you face every day. At our Bible seminars, you will see for yourself what the Bible teaches and what it reveals about the future.
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.